Pages

Tuesday 10 January 2017

Hello 2017


 

Here we are at the beginning of another year, and for me, another blog LOL. I know right? I’m a little crazy with my blogging. The problem is I just can’t decide what I want to be when I grow up!

Anyway, the good news is that I am truly invested in this Blog. I have so much ‘stuff’ to share with you this year.

So, why do I write and share? For me, there are two main reasons:

1) I want to be able to look back & remember.  The boys are growing so quickly and while I’ve never really been the sentimental type of mother, I’m starting to realise that if I don’t keep a track of all of the crazy, funny, heartbreaking things they do, I’m going to forget it all.


2) There’s always more need for good news & stories. Have you watched the news lately? I mean, seriously, what is this world coming to? It’s just one bad news story after another. It scares me to think of the world we are creating at the moment, let alone what we are teaching our kids. If there’s a way that I can make someone smile for the day or create a community where people feel they can escape the craziness of the world, then I’m all for it.
 
So, that’s my why. I hope it’s enough to keep you tuning in & reading a few posts here & there.

I’m really looking forward to getting to know you in 2017.



Til next time,

Me lxx


No comments:

Post a Comment